Contract Administration and
We can offer packages to assist our clients in the administration of their contracts to ensure that procedures are followed, risks are avoided, entitlements are sought and margins are maximised.
We are able to support clients throughout the progress of their construction projects.
That support includes ensuring that:-
- all the required processes and procedures are understood by the project team
- the required procedures are followed
- risks are avoided
- entitlements are sought
- margins are maximised
How can we help?
Put in place a flexible package of support tailored to clients’ needs. This may include:-
- Training on how the contract is to be administered
- Template documents to assist with administration of the contract
- Provision of flow charts setting out the various contractual procedures to be followed
- An agreed number of visits to clients’ offices or site to ensure issues or potential problems are being identified and dealt with and procedures followed
- Reviewing and checking record keeping to ensure it is sufficient and in accordance with the contractual requirements
- Reviewing notices both sent and received to ensure correct wording and formats are being used
- A telephone helpline service for project staff to obtain urgent responses and deal with queries outside of agreed visits
- Advice on an ad hoc basis on contractual problems as they arise, usually on a same day basis
Please contact us for advice on any contract administration or support at any time during your construction project.